Thursday 5 May 2016

DAY 1: LIST 10 THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY

Well, this question may look easy but I was taking my times to list it. Perhaps too many to list.

So, here we go.

Ten things that make me really happy.

1. Worshipping Allah
I believe our source of happiness is come from our Deen. Truly I’m not perfect but to be a good Muslim is always follow what the prophet taught. Happiness will come for those who pleasing Allah.

2. Hanging out with my lovely husband
I love my husband very much. He is my best friend forever. Spending my quality time with him is my also part of my happiness. Basically, what I’m trying to say is, I love him. Love. Love. Love

3. Spend time with my family
‘Bujang Lapok’ I would say since only 3 members of my family. My mom, my brother and myself. It’s something I treasure most.

4. Writing
Oh how I love writing. Sure it’s a bit painful to create a story, making plots and drama but in the end, it feel so good after finishing a story. Hopefully the day will come for me to publish my own novel or storybook. Aamiin!

5. Reading
If I love writing, then reading is a must to love as a writer. I have my own motto about reading –
“Read until you pleased”

6. “Bleaching” my eyes spending time at bookstores and libraries.
Scent of books is my favourite thing ever. Library is like a garden to me and bookstore is the flower that I want to take it homer. I could spend all day long at library reading books.

7. My family and friends
Any normal human being would say family is the closest to our heart.
That’s what I feel. Happiness mostly comes from our own family.

8. Play with cats
I love cats. They are my therapy.

9. Watching Japan Drama and Anime
Culture, art, anime, manga and language. Almost everything I love about Japan. What a lovely country to visit… one day perhaps J

10. Travelling

Travelling is something would boost my happiness since I still dream it to this day, especially travelling to Japan. That would be the best experience for me!


Catatan : Selepas di semak oleh Cik Suami, ternyata banyak kesalahan dan kesalahan ayat yang saya tulis. Hasil di atas banyak yang telah diubah oleh suami saya. InshaaAllah, untuk yang seterusnya, saya akan tampilkan sekali hasil asal yang telah ditulis oleh saya. Memandangkan yang pertama ini saya terlupa untuk save hasil saya sendiri. Walau bagaimanapun, inilah 10 perkara yang membuatkan saya bahagia. :)

Its oke, practice make perfect! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment